Monday, June 22, 2009

Shopping and picture

I went shopping today! I got a cute skirt for only 10 euros which is good compared to the other prices. I also got a cute dress for 15 euros. At another store I got a cute spring dress that was only 10 euros and a cute jacket to go with it for 8 euros. So I spent about 50 euros which included lunch and the subway fare. I will put up pics of the clothes later.

Here is the shower....there are gloves hanging on the door handles. Anyways that is it, you may not think it is weird....but I do.

3 comments:

  1. OK-that makes more sense now. At least there is a shower door! When I was in cambodia-the bathroom was the shower, no shower door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah then I guess I am lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got to love my momma '*) - Do you know what those gloves are for? They are for scrubbing potatos. She washed them in that bathroom sink after using them and found a place for them to hang. '') You just keep looking for fun and crazy - oops! -odd - things. I think my family will provide you with plenty of material!!! '') hahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete