Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Flamingo

Yesterday we went to an inside waterpark called Flamingo. It was a lot of fun but I didn't get to take that many pictures because we weren't allowed to. It was inside a hotel so there wasn't that many people there which was nice. They had a couple of fun water slides. I just wish the water was colder, it was really warm. We also did some shopping and I got this cute butterfly ring! This is us on the bus on the way to the waterpark.Behind me are the diving boards they were really cool. They are hard to see and next to them there are 3 slides that you can't see. This is the baby pool.

Mikaela on the baby slide.The four of us around the palm tree! Mikaela on the family slide. That is what we called it...I couldn't go down all the way without stopping because there wasn't enough water!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like fun-I love warm water. I think that sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete