Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Finally Here!

I made it to Finland safely! First we traveled from Columbus to Boston and went swimming at a hotel since we had a long layover. Then we left at 9:30 to Iceland and got there in about 5 hours. But the time was all mixed up so I am still super tired. And last, from Iceland to Finland it took about 3 hours.
I am now staying at Matilda's grandparents house and it is really exciting. Everyone speaks Finnish except for me and Mikaela (the youngest of the family who is 7 years old). We will have to learn together. :)

Good view of the tops of some buildings :)
The trees blowing! It is soo windy here!
Apartments in Finland
Matilda! My best friend!!
Merinda laying on the airport floor.
Right before our first flight to Boston! Look how tired we are already!

1 comment: