Thursday, June 18, 2009

Fun Day






Today was fun....i slept in until 12....i was very tired. 13 hours of sleep was amazing! Finland is soo cool! We wen to a huge mall! It is sooo cool! And i got some Finnish candy. Finnish people walk fast...i think it is just because most people walk a lot.

Me and matilda!!!
These are Euros...it will be gone soon. :)
These are the escalators (in the mall) ! There are three right on top of each other. I am just amazed because the only escalators we have in Athens are in baker center. lol

This is the bag the candy came in. There were different kinds of candies and you put them in a bag and weigh it. It was fun and that is finnish gum at the bottom. Finnish gum is really good for you teeth but the taste runs out fast.
This is the inside of the mall!!
This is the roof of the mall it is pretty cool. I wish i could have gotten a picture of the outside of the mall it is soo big.

7 comments:

  1. Hannah!! It looks like you are having a great time in FInland, although your with the Jarvis' so I can only imagine how much fun you are going to have!! Of course I have to comment on your post about malls and architecture. Your pictures look wonderful, especially the picture of the mall ceiling, but thats just me being a dork for architecture. Hope you continue to have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gald you are having fun. i love reading all about your trip. Marnee does too. we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. can't wait to read tomorrows, have fun!

    Love Sister Pitts

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. escalators huh? AWESOME. You didn't even need to go to a foreign country...somebody should have just taken you a big city.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I care about is did you buy any clothes? I'm dying to know what the style is in Finland.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you are having a fun time so far. I didn't even realize that Baker has the only escalator in Athens. Probably in the whole county. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becca I didn't have time to look around. But I will buy clothes I am excited to!! It's just that everything is really expensive!
    Kate!! lol I will keep taking pictures for you just like that!

    ReplyDelete