Saturday, June 20, 2009

Fun Pictures

Me in a circle, cars go around it and it looked like fun to get a picture there. No cars went around me when I was there.
Atro (Matilda's cousin) and me
He is really funny, he is pretty good at english so he talks to me .

Me!!
Merinda in the back, Matilda, Saria (their cute cousin), and Mikaela

At a park we went to.

Only holding hands and riding bikes here! lol....that is what it looks like to me.
Apartments there are a lot and I think they are so cool looking!

3 comments:

  1. How is your finnish coming along? Do you miss having more people to talk to? I like the apartments too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Matilda are so cute! You make me smile.

    All of the little words I have to type before your blog will let me post my comment all sound Finnish. Did you do that on purpose? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Finnish is okay...I still talk to people, most know english. And Angie I didn't do that on purpose. That is funny, it could be Finnish.

    ReplyDelete