Sunday, June 28, 2009

Saturday and temple pictures

On saturday Matilda's cousin Jaron got baptized. I played the piano some of the time...which means playing Sweet Hour of Prayer (the only hymn I can play). After the baptism we went to Soile's house (Sirpa's sister and Jaron's mom). She has two other kids which you have seen in previous pictures. We had pizza and cake there. It is fun to be around Sirpa's family, even though I don't understand what they are saying. But most of them speak some english with me. And when we came back to the apartment I watched a movie with Matilda and went to bed.

Temple side view.

It is beautiful!

5 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of the temple. You will have to publish your blog into a book when you get back Hannah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome adventure you are having! I saw your blog posted on facebook. It is so fun to see all the pictures! I think the Jarvis' would be an absolute dream to travel with. ;-) I would be all over that Candy King. FUN!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are seriously super cute in those dresses! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhh you are sooooo pretty!!!!
    that slide looks amazingly fun !!!!!!!
    from : tay

    ReplyDelete