Sunday, June 28, 2009

The lake and Sini's apartment

On Friday I went to an Indian restaurant for Matilda's grandparents anniversary. It was really good but it was a lot!
After that we went to a lake and met Sini (Sirpa's sister). She works at a foster home for kids who need time away from their families. We went there after swimming in the lake. Then Sini got off work and we went to the grocery store. (me, matilda, merinda, and sirpa) We then went to her apartment and were able to go in the apartment sauna. It was my second time in a sauna! I like them, I wish we had them in the states! It was just me, merinda, and matilda in it, we had the sauna to ourselves. And when we got too hot we could go outside on the balcony. We got home late that night so I couldn't blog about it.

Us at the lake, it was freezing but not as cold as the sea was the day before.
This is me in the grocery store. In most stores there is a Candy King. As you can see there are different types behind me. I have to admit that I have gone 3 times to it. The candy here is soo good!

This is the sauna that we went in.

Here are the showers outside the sauna.
This is the view of the sea and apartments from the balcony.

The lovely clouds that night.
After the sauna. And notice how bright it is outside. It is about 10:30 at night and that is about how dark it gets here.

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving the saunas. I would go everyday. The swimming doesn't sound too fun--I don't like cold water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is so great to be there in the summmer when the daylight lasts soooo long. Can you believe it's been over two weeks already?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops! I made the last comment but I am using Dad's computer and didn't change the user, do I sound like Dad?

    Mom

    ReplyDelete