Saturday, June 27, 2009

Beach and Temple

This was on Thursday. We went to the grocery store to buy food for lunch and then we took it to the beach. The water was freezing! And after I went in the water I slept in the sun. And later that night Matilda and I went to the only temple in Finland with Sirpa and her friend. We didn't get our temple recommends so we just walked around the temple grounds for two hours. It was a beautiful day so it worked out well. I will put temple pictures up later.
Way out in the water.
The four of us in the cold water.

2 comments:

  1. Hannah,
    I love that you have a blog and are posting about your adventures in Finland! I am glad that I can keep updated on all that you are doing. Looks like you all are having a blast!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures! You are in the sea! and I love the temple.

    ReplyDelete