Sunday, July 12, 2009

Girls' Camp here we come!

Matilda and I are going to Tampere Stake Girls' Camp tomorrow. I'm not exactly sure where it's going to be, but I know it's about 25 minutes away from Jyväskylä. I hope it's going to be a fun three days. We will be back Wednesday night, so I can rest and pack and go somewhere with the Jarvis family on Thursday afternoon and then on Friday morning Sirpa and I will take a train to Helsinki to the airport (well, the train doesn't take us all the way to the airport, but back to Helsinki anyway) and I will be on my way HOME!!!! Abe I can't wait to be home for your Birthday!!
Anyway, I might not get back on the computer to blog about the rest of the trip before I get home. I have a bunch of pictures to put up here though, so, be patient and check back in a week or so. In the meanwhile feel free to comment on the older posts. I love reading them!!! '')

3 comments:

  1. do you need money for train fare?? Glad you are eager to come home, but sad you are leaving our friends. Hope the next year goes as fast as the last month....

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I saved money for the train. I can't wait to come home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah, your blog is so fun! I just found out about it. I am so happy you have had a great time in Finland. What a great trip you were able to take that you will probably never forget. We have missed you so much and look forward to seeing you and your smiling face for a week before you are gone for another month.
    See you soon!
    Laurie Anderson
    P.S. I love dresses you bought.

    ReplyDelete